Services > Further Education Service

Further Education Service

The GetSet Service for Further Education

GetSet's face-to-face counselling will help you decide which College best meets your requirements for A-levels or a Foundation Course if you need to get qualified for university entry in the UK. If you are looking to study at a North American university then an Associate Degree or University Transfer Program at a US or Canadian college maybe right for you.
Furthur Education Colleges in the UK, Comunity Colleges in the US, TAFE Institutions in Australia and colleges in Canada and New Zealand all offer a wide range of vocational and good value for money English language courses.

We can also work with you once you have an offer of a place on your chosen course.  GetSet's counsellors have all lived and studied overseas. Our professional counsellors dispense well-informed, independent advice with your interests in mind and our feedback from students is testimony to this.

What can GetSet do for you?












Which institutions offer Further Education?

You will find a list of UK Colleges of Further Education that GetSet recommends as being the most International student friendly HERE.

For a list of GetSet recommended colleges in North America go HERE

For a list of GetSet Recommended Australian TAFE Institutions go HERE


Window on UK Culture - Halloween
Ghost and goblins, pumpkins, not to mention witches. Its Halloween!
This Month in UK History - October
The Iron Lady born, one in the eye for Harold, GMT and the BBC all in historical October.
Student Offers
Yun-Ju, TA Birmingham City University